Asset Performance Technologies announces latest expansion of its Asset Strategy Library for Improving Reliability of Industrial Equipment
ASL-R19 sets new standard for Preventive Maintenance Optimization (PMO) in Asset Performance Management (APM) programs in asset-intensive industries.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM (PRWEB) JULY 28, 2016
Asset Performance Technologies, Inc. (APT) announced today that it has released the 19th version of its Asset Strategy Library (ASL). Here are the relevant details:
What is the ASL? The ASL is the most comprehensive library of how equipment fails (FMEA tables) and how to prevent such failures (PM Templates) for over 700 equipment types commonly found in asset-intensive industries, including:
- 50,000 Degradation Mechanisms (FMEA rows) (70 per type)
- 4,400 PM Tasks and Intervals (PM Templates) (6 per type)
- 150,000 As Found Reportable Conditions (220 per type)
- (700 types) * (2 experts/type) * (20 years/expert) ~ 28,000+man-years of experience!
Why do I need the ASL? The ASL is a database of expert wisdom to:
- expedite RCM analyses of your maintenance strategies
- shorten time-to-value of your CMMS and other software implementations,
- improve profitability of your business by doing the right maintenance at the right times for YOUR plant(s).
“700 equipment types times 8 operating contexts equals 5600 RCM analyses, already done for you by equipment experts – at your fingertips!” – Mark S Benak, CEO
Contact APT today for further information and a 30-day free trial.
About Asset Performance Technologies
Asset Performance Technologies, Inc. (APT) produces the revolutionary Preventance maintenance solution that combines unique optimization software with the Asset Strategy Library (ASL), the world’s most comprehensive library of asset strategies for industrial equipment, to rapidly optimize any PM program. Preventance and the ASL set the standard for PM Optimization (PMO) by dynamically adjusting to changing operating conditions, plant requirements, and market economics.