Release significantly upgrades Preventance APM cloud based software as well as adding new equipment classes and failure data to the Asset Strategy Library
11/3/2017 Albuquerque, NM – Asset Performance Technologies, Inc. (APT) announced today its Fall 2017 software release, significantly upgrading the Preventance APM cloud-based software platform that combines dynamic strategy optimization and analytics with the Asset Strategy Library (ASL) content to rapidly optimize any preventive maintenance (PM) program. APT’s Preventance APM software leverages the information in the ASL along with user economic inputs to aid in determining the most cost-effective maintenance strategy for any given component. The outcome is a simple and easily implemented strategy for improving operational uptime and reliability performance.
“Our Fall release brings exciting new functionality and analytical tools based largely on input from the APT User Community and comes on the heels of our successful launch of the new Preventance BI product last month,” said Asset Performance Technologies CEO, Mark Benak.
Enhancements contained in Version 2.5 of Preventance APM include:
- improved User Interface (UI) and financial analysis tools enabling managers to assign Division Default Costs to each criticality item, alerting users during criticality analysis, with override capability if needed.
- a new suite of reports on various aspects of analysis results and input parameters including Strategy Optimization Analytics and Dynamic Cost – Benefit calculations.
- Ranked Task Action capability which enables users to safely delete PM task actions when Preventance APM analysis shows them to be unnecessary, and thus uneconomical.
ASL Release 21.11 increases the Asset Strategy Library equipment count to 764 components, with:
- 4,793 PM Tasks and Intervals (PM Templates) (6 per type)
- 55,417 Degradation Mechanisms (FMEA rows) (73 per type)
- 167,414 As-Found Reportable Condition Statements (219 per type)
The APT Asset Strategy Library is the world’s largest library of failure modes and preventive maintenance (PM) recommendations for equipment in heavy industries. The ASL is the most comprehensive database of how equipment fails (FMEA tables) and how to prevent such failures (PM Templates).
About Asset Performance Technologies
Asset Performance Technologies, Inc. (APT) Asset Performance Technologies, Inc. is the company that Plant Managers, CFOs, and maintenance professionals count on to achieve world class asset performance and make the most of their PM dollars. Our revolutionary cloud based Preventance APM software platform combines unique optimization and analytics capability with the APT Asset Strategy Library (ASL) content to rapidly optimize any PM program. Preventance APM sets the standard for PM optimization by dynamically adjusting to changing operating conditions, plant requirements, and market economics.